Franklin Interiors has special insight into the forces of change in the workplace—and the expertise to formulate business office furniture solutions that are fully in sync with rapidly evolving requirements.
By achieving the ideal balance between innovation and cost control, we ensure that your office space addresses the realities of a multi-generational workforce, distributed and remote work styles and shrinking real estate footprints.
Our office furniture and technology manufacturers are dedicated to providing a wide variety of choices for every environment – from traditional to transitional.
Our office furniture team successfully:
- Creates conventional workspaces (cube planning) where most employees do individual “heads down” work
- Compresses the size of the individual work stations and use reclaimed space to create collaborative spaces
- Rethinks space for “alternative work strategies” such as telecommuting (remote workers), hoteling or hot-desking to support mobile workers.
- Supports emerging or highly distributed work forces where workers are highly connected via technology, and highly mobile – not tethered to either a workspace or a workplace
Partner Furniture Vendors:
- National Office Furniture
- Sit on It