Education furniture solutions that help Pittsburgh and West Virginia educators and institutions achieve better results.
Both learning and teaching styles have dramatically changed, and education furniture and technology have changed with it. Learning happens everywhere, from libraries and student unions to lecture halls and classrooms—requiring an interconnected campus that fosters seamless knowledge exchange. As a result, colleges and universities need to alter traditional teaching methods and modify their learning spaces to accommodate it. Franklin Interiors is at the cutting-edge of education furniture design and planning concepts.
Our expert team delivers solutions that facilitate learning and communication by:
- Keeping up with and educating our clients about new research and technology
- Providing drawings, product suggestions and finish options durable for lasting use
- Meeting project deadlines and providing quickship options
- Working with the strongest lineup of vendors including Steelcase, KI, Versteel and Vanerum-Stelter
- Working within your budget while supplying the best higher education furniture products available
- Steelcase, Details, Coalesse, KI, Vanerum Stelter, Izzy, Smith Systems
We’ve worked with:
Pitt BST3, Bridgeside Point 2, Robert Morris School of Business, IUP KCAC, St. Vincent Herman Dupre Science Complex, Cal U Technology classrooms