The core of our approach is the idea that patients, caregivers and partners in care have their own distinct needs within their environment: healthcare office furniture, laboratory furniture, waiting room furniture.
What is the purpose? How is it being used? Can we improve on function? Can we make your experience more conductive to healing?
Manufacturers bring a holistic viewpoint to healthcare environments
Our experienced team gain valuable insight into the needs of healthcare environments that promote healing by:
- Working with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to gain valuable insight into healthcare office furniture that promotes healing
- Working with organizations that are providing solutions to the healthcare space – from technology to textiles.
- Working with designers to prototype solutions that consider the environment and the end user.
Our professional team provides solutions beyond healthcare office furniture environments on a daily basis by:
- Providing a broad range of products that meet a variety of budgets
- Establishing and meeting planning deadlines with solutions such as quick ship programs
- Meet infectious control requirements by teaming with textile companies geared specifically for the healthcare industry
- Steelcase, Nurture, Details, Coalesse, Wieland, Rasberry Med, Carolina, Krug, Cramer, Intensa