Preparing for Social Distancing at Work
Franklin and Steelcase have been working together to help organizations navigate a post-COVID world and rethink what their workspaces will look like in the now, near and long term. With the COVID-19 pandemic impacting people and businesses around the world, we are strategizing how corporate, education, healthcare and other spaces are configured and how they can be adapted to accommodate social distancing while maintaining a functional and efficient workplace for both customers and employees. From increased sanitation efforts to reducing existing furniture in order to enforce room capacity limits, Franklin and Steelcase are here to help provide an environment where employees feel safe and are empowered to do their best work. To help navigate these uncharted waters, we are offering audits of your organization’s specific floor plans to recommend the best solutions available, helping you get back to work in a safe and timely manner.
The key to preparing the office for the return of people requires changing the density, geometry and division of the space. Our audits are based on a common-sense approach that adheres to governmental and global health guidelines. The solutions we’re proposing are holistic and consider not just furniture, but also materials, technology, planning paradigms and even behaviors and protocols. Our audits will provide you with:
- Simple, fast reconfigurations of your existing furniture that adheres to government distancing regulations
- Thought starters built around products that will provide additional screening and protection
- Physical signage options to reinforce social distancing guidelines and new protocols
- Sanitation stations for gloves, masks and cleaners
- Warehousing and Asset Management services to store and sanitize extra furnishings, helping to create needed social distancing space
- Recommended workplace protocols and policies
- Provide an estimated budget and project timeline
Reach out to one of our team members to request an audit of your organization’s space today!