Part of our new category of collaborative seating, the cobi chair was designed specifically to foster collaboration and was based on three key insights:
- Chairs should promote movement and be comfortable for long periods of time
- Adjustments should be automatic and intuitive
- Chairs should support multiple postures
Benefits & features
The cobi chair encourages movement and supports a variety of postures.
With only one adjustment (seat height), and a mechanism that’s weight activated and senses and supports your own center of gravity, anyone can get comfortable quickly.
- The weight-activated mechanism senses your center of gravity and adjusts to the position that will put the least amount of stress on your body, while still keeping you properly oriented and supported.
- Seat height accommodates different heights and leg lengths.
In addition to the features above, the cobi chair has a range of options:
- Stool version available
- Armless chair and stool available
- Finish color options: black, near black, platinum & arctic white
- Connect 3D material is standard on the chair back with matching Cogent: Connect seat, or with a seat upholstery of your choice
- Optional sewn seat cushion to accommodate various fabric, leather & vinyl options