Benefits & features
- Flexible backrest ensures that the back is always fully supported.
- Separate upper and lower back controls can be adjusted to provide full support to any user.
- Dynamic seat takes the pressure off the spine when reclining.
- Optional headrest was designed to help relieve pressure on the neck.
- Sustainability: Leap is up to 98% recyclable and contains no hazardous materials.
- Stool version available
- Leap Plus available. Leap Plus offers the same benefits, aesthetic appeal, and functionality of Leap with support for users up to 500 lbs.
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Chair frame available in black, midnight (solar black), platinum, or dress up your Leap chair with the polished aluminum frame
- Leap available armless, with height adjustable arms, or with height, depth, width and pivot adjustable arms.
- Available with Steelcase and Designtex fabric, leather, or vinyl as well as COM (customer’s own material) 3D Knit material available on the chair back with matching fabric seat, or with a seat fabric of your choice
The Leap chair has been tested for up to 300 lbs. The Leap chair is backed by the Steelcase North America Lifetime Warranty.
Leap Case Study – Humantech
Every company considers ergonomics when they select task seating for employees. But what happens when an ergonomics consulting firm selects seating for its 45 employees? After five years of being standardized on Herman Miller’s Aeron chair, Humantech decided to review their seating standard.