Benefits & features
- Components can be changed and reconfigured without touching the drywall
- Embedded technology support, work-enhancing modular components, and built-in flexibility
- Based on extensive Steelcase research of knowledge workers and work processes
- Hidden technology. Visible information. Today’s workers are constantly shifting between private and collaborative environments. From open spaces to the boardroom, FlexFrame can help you create spaces that support these dynamic workstyles, encourage sharing of information and offer convenient access to technology and data.
- Frames, office furniture wall shelves, skins, bins, drawers, desks, and Piling Center
- Workwall comes in four heights (23″-82″) and widths from 24″-144″
- Heights coordinate with Elective Elements 6 and many other product lines
- Components reconfigure without disrupting drywall
- Skins available in wood, laminate, fabric and back painted glass
- Office Furniture wall shelves available in wood or laminate
- FlexFrame is available with or without skins
- Technology integration includes LED lighting, power and data connections, and wire management capabilities
SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
level™ 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View FlexFrame’s Product Environmental Profile.