Designed for the classroom and learning environments, Node also fits well in corporate spaces such as training rooms, lobbies and touchdown areas.
The Node chair is mobile and flexible. It’s designed for quick, easy transitions from one room configuration to the next. With Node, a space can transition from presentation mode to team mode and back again, without interruption.
Benefits & features
- Casters lend mobility for quick, easy transitions between teaching modes
- Swivel seat keeps open sightlines between student and instructor, whiteboard, and other students
- Personal worksurface swivels in tandem with seat and is adjustable for users of all sizes. It accommodates left- and right-handed students and is large enough to support students’ digital and analog resources.
- Tripod base keeps backpacks and valuable personal belongings out of the aisle
- Five-star base provides seat-height adjustability
- Optional cupholder and tablet stand free up worksurface area for books and other technology
- Flexible seat, without pneumatic adjustments to worry about, keeps students comfortable in a variety of postures
- Open seat design offers easy access, while arms serve as backpack hooks
- Comfort without upholstery means easy maintenance
- Steelcase warranty with elevated durability testing makes node an easy choice
- Choose between tripod with storage or five-star with seat-height adjustability, both available with worksurface. Five-star base is also available in stool height.
- Available with or without worksurface
- Seat shell is available in 21 color options
- Base is available in 3 color options
- Worksurface is available in 5 colors
- Optional cupholder and tablet stand available
- Base options include hard casters, soft casters and glides
Node High School Case Study: Pre- and post-installation studies at Northview High School confirms node transforms the traditional classroom