It was inspired by the movement of the human body and created for the way we work today. Gesture takes into account various body types and sitting preferences, quickly adjustable to meet the needs of each individual user. Users can adjust the Gesture chair as easily as adjusting their posture. Download: Gesture Brochure
1) The Core Interface.
- The Gesture back and seat move as a synchronized system moving with each user to provide continuous and persistent support.
- The back cradles the user no matter the posture or device.
2) The Limb Interface:
- The Gesture arm moves like the human arm, which allows users to be supported in any position.
- Arms and shoulders remain supported when texting on a smartphone, typing on a keyboard or swiping a tablet.
3) The Seat Interface:
- The Gesture seat brings comfort all the way to the edges.
- It is flexible at the perimeter to allow users to sit in a range of postures without obstructio
- Read the Steelcase Global Posture Study (The Steelcase human-centered design Process approach to research, analysis and design development that puts human beings and their needs at the core of all we do.)