Verb tables are specifically designed to support different work modes and encourage easy shifts between discussion and project work. Unique shapes promote interaction, while a variety of sizes allow Verb to work in any corporate learning space or project team room.
Benefits & Features:
- Chevron shaped table improves sight lines, encourages collaboration and helps define personal work area—especially during concentrated work
- The team table is designed for group work that requires interaction and collaboration, while maintaining personal work space
- Side hooks hold whiteboards and backpacks, while the side dock becomes a platform for group collaboration
- A center dock holds personal items, markers or other supplies and turns whiteboards into privacy screens for test-taking
- Leg shape allows participants to pull up to the end of the table for collaboration without interference.
- Standard casters and light weight allows tables to easily shift between discussion and project work.
- Three table shapes: chevron, team and rectangle
- Side hooks, dock and center dock
- Height-adjustable post legs or glides
- Modesty panel for increased privacy