Augmenting the learning experience with classroom technology: reshaping the way students collaborate in a connected world.
Classrooms today must support frequent collaboration and communication. This means easy transfer of information between individuals and groups, the effective display of content and the need for teams to constantly reconfigure and switch between different ways of working.
Integrating classroom technology designed to help people connect and collaborate, share ideas and learn more effectively at the intersection of physical and digital space. The concept sets a new standard for learning environments. Its innovative design strategies, products, and applications improve the functionality of the classroom for both students and teachers.
Benefits & Features
- Supports the learning process: information access, understanding, transfer, and assessment.
- Facilitates collaboration and teamwork for large and small groups.
- Easily supports multiple teaching and learning styles.
- Allows the instructor to teach from any location in the classroom.
- Dramatically improves student engagement.
- Triangulation of content means is easily visible from anywhere in the classroom.
- Removes information sharing barriers further and democratizes how people access and share information by allowing students to contribute their ideas quickly and seamlessly.
“Using media:scape we were able to maximize how we use classroom space, without overcrowding, now and in the future. This takes our school to a whole new level.”
Keith Hayes, Director of Design and Construction Services, West Virginia Commonwealth University Read the Case Study
HD video conferencing
Eno Interactive Whiteboard
WATCH: Stanford Case Study: See how they use their space to promote behaviors critical to design thinking, such as empathy and experimentation.