The Franklin Interiors office furniture installation team is the authority of furniture systems.
We will expertly install either newly purchased products or existing pieces that you’d like to relocate. Whether your jobsite requires union or non-union workers, we will accommodate your needs.
Proper office furniture installation is every bit as important as selecting the right pieces for your office space. Nothing creates headaches faster for your employees than improperly installed office furniture systems.
Franklin Interiors has an outstanding industry reputation for office furniture installation services, thanks to our proven processes. The planning phase of installation begins long before the product arrives.
- Meet Designer, Project Manager, and Lead Installer to review complexity, manpower, drawings and specifications, schedule and site needs
- The installation date is set
- Crew reviews staging areas, necessary building protection and a plan for trash removal
- Products are brought in using a pre-planned sequence that allows workers such as cable installers or electricians to complete their tasks.
- When the installation is completed, the crew ensures everything is clean, complete and fine-tuned to your individual needs.
- Lead Installer inspects site for last minute issues or adjustments.
- The team leaves you to unpack and enjoy your new space. We also provide office moving services to help your transition.
Our full-time non-union installation staff has over 150 years of installation experience with many different manufacturers and 15+ year relationship with union sub contractors.